Sunday, August 9, 2015

Live Right



Like a Waves Unrest
Like her Black Silk Dress
Like an Old Silent Movie
Like Living at its Best

I've got a New Leaf Turning
I've got a Bright Sunrise
I get an Overwhelming Feeling
When I Look in Her Eyes

&

I've Got to Live it Right (x4)


I was Running from the Feeling
Chasing Neon through the Night
Painting Mirrors on the Ceiling
But, I Never got it right

There's an answer to the riddle...
just hold the light up to it right
Life is in the moment
Live the moment, live it right


&
I've Got to Live it Right (x4)


I find myself thinking
where do we go from here?
in all this lost indecision
...well, I guess I'll stay right here
but, my mind keeps running
always finding something new to fear
feeling sorry for myself
reaching for another beer
saying, why god why?
staring blankly at the wall
drinking whiskey in the morning
waiting for my curtain call
I don't know why I fight...
to turn around this life
but, I know where truth lies
I've Got to Live it Right

No comments:

Post a Comment