Friday, July 28, 2017

Live at The Alley Bunker

I love music. I especially love writing, creating, and recording music. But, performing music has been something I don't always love doing... I've had good performances & bad ones, great audiences & inattentive ones... but for me the most sacred aspect of performing is the room itself; the venue. It doesn't matter if it's big or small or old or new or filthy & stinky, what's important is the atmosphere. It's inexplicable. It's paramount. And, of course, when playing music, good sound is a key component for any venue. The Alley Bunker had it all (Good Sound / Small & Intimate Setting / Great Ambience & Community of Musicians / The Love and Support of The Coolest Owner Jack Ahn) & will forever be one of my favorite places to perform music. Unfortunately... all things must pass & the bunker is no longer with us. However, I'm happy to have this footage (Thank You Jae Hyun Nam for the video) of my final performance at The Alley Bunker.






No comments:

Post a Comment